Online RegistrationAll people wishing to attend the conference are kindly requested to register online through the conference website. It is advised to registering in advance (before the deadline of early registration) to receive an early registration discount.
- Completion of an online registration by 15th February, 2020 is required for a paper to be included in the conference program.
- One registration is allowed to cover only one presentation
Due to the COVID-19, IncoME-V 2020 will therefore be hold remotely with online presentations and conference delivery, consequently, the registration fee has been adjusted as below:
|Registration fees up to 15th Oct. 2020|
|Author with paper submitted||￡190 (or 1800 RMB)|
|Participant without paper submitted||￡120 (or 1100 RMB)|
Cancellation and Refund PolicyNo cancellation or refund is allowed once payment has been made.
International account informationSWIFT CODE：ABOCCNBJ190
BENEFICIARY BANK: THE AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA GUANG DONG, ZHUHAI
BRANCH ADDRESS：1/FL, NONGHANG BLDS, 1002 JIUZHOU AV. ZHUHAI CHINA
BENEFICIARY’S NAME：BEIJING INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ZHUHAI
A/C NUMBER: 44353414040000891
ADDRESS: No.6, JinFeng Road, Tangjiawan, Zhuhai City GuangDong Province, China
Domestic account information开户行：中国农业银行珠海师大支行
In order to receive the e-invoice, please fill the form named Payment Information, once you finish the payment. Then, please send the Payment Information form to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
|Manuscript ID||1st paper|
* Content asterisk must be filled.
The taxpayer identity number *:
|Comments or remarks|
1. The current global situation due to COVID-19 is resulting in unprecedented changes in the IncoME-V 2020. Since our priority is the safety and well being of all conference participants, IncoME-V 2020 will therefore be held remotely with online presentations and conference delivery.
2. In order for the accepted paper to be published in the Conference Proceedings, (i) a video for presenting the paper has to be submitted according to the procedures, and (ii) one of the authors of the paper must participate in the online conference for accompanying the forecast of the video and answering questions.
3. Remark: No show papers will NOT be accepted and published from IncoME-V. No show paper means no presentation video submitted or no author participates in IncoME-V to answer the on-line questions.
4. IncoME-V participant, with the paper submitted, please specify YOUR MANUSCRIPT NUMBER in the note section when you are paying the registration fee. The number will be the UNIQUE CONFIRMATION that your payment is successful.
5. IncoME-V participant, without paper submitted, can register on the website (http://www.income-cepe2020.bitzh.edu.cn/client/index.jhtml). Please specify YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER in the note section when you are paying the registration fee. The number will be the UNIQUE CONFIRMATION that your payment is successful.