Purpose and Value
- The TEPEN International Collaboration Fund is aimed at TEPEN members who want to establish or grow collaborations worldwide
- The fund is intended to assist with international collaboration costs (travel, subsistence, consumables, etc)
- Proposals are fixed at a value of £2k per project
- do not bid for any other amount!
- It is anticipated that 3 proposals will be funded each year
Eligibility and Terms
- Applications are invited from any academic members of the TEPEN Network
- Proposals must involve at least 2 academic institutions, in different countries (industrial / end-user collaborators can also be included)
- Successful applicants will be notified and the money will be released 4 weeks after the annual TEPEN conference
- All projects must be of 12-18 months duration, with the money spent in full within this period
- Do not bid for projects of other durations!
Application and Assessment
- To apply, a simple 1-page application form must be completed, which can be downloaded here
- Do not exceed 1-page!
- Assessment of proposals will be made by a small group of senior TEPEN members
- Assessment will focus on:
- the research strength of the proposal
- the backgrounds of the applicants
- the anticipated research outcomes
- any other mutual benefits of the collaboration