A world-class new journal, Journal of Dynamics, Monitoring and Diagnostics (JDMD), is going online soon. The Editors in Chief of the journal are Prof. Fulei Chu from Tsinghua University and Prof. Andrew Ball from University of Huddersfield.
The JDMD is a Gold Open Access and peer reviewed journal that publishes articles on the theoretical, technological, and experimental aspects of fault diagnostic, monitoring and related dynamics. The journal aims at being a high-level international academic journal that provides a prestigious platform for researchers and practitioners in the focused fault diagnostic community.
The JDMD welcomes submissions on the following topics:
- New techniques in measurement and sensing
- Fault diagnostics and health management
- Signal processing in machine conditionmonitoring
- Feature extraction and fault recognition
- Dynamics modeling and mechanisms in fault diagnostics related topic
For more details of the journal, please visit http://ojs.istp-press.com/dmd